Selection of the best data recovery software is crucial if you want to ensure a successful recovery of your lost data. But, the problem that people face when looking out for the best software is “they read product reviews.” Maximum of such reviews are paid; therefore, they are product centric. In many reviews, you will not even see a single “flaw” of the software. How it is possible that the software does not have even a single fault? Was that designed and developed by a team of angles? So, you need to be aware of such paid reviews when looking out for an efficient software to recover the lost data.
In this article, I will take you through some steps that can help you find the best solution help you recover the lost data from Windows or Mac machines. In addition to Windows and Mac, you will be able to perform data recovery on pen drives, memory cards, cameras, etc.
Best Method to Find a Perfect Data Recovery Tool
First of all, you need to forget all reviews. You do not need to stick to any specific brand as well. You should rather inspect the functioning of the tool, its simplicity, and its accuracy. So, let’s start finding a good solution to perform flawless data recovery.
Step 1 – Start a Web browser.
Step 2 – Open Google or Bing.
Step 3 – Type “Data Recovery software companies” in the search bar.
Step 4 – Visit websites of a few companies in separate tabs.
Step 5 – Download the trial versions of the software of the different companies.
After this, we need to prepare a setup to test these trial versions. Before we go ahead, I would like to mention that “the free trial versions of these software” work similar to the paid versions, but you are not allowed to save the recovered data. You can check the worth of the recovered data, but to that a licence will need to be purchased.
Do not use the free trial version on the device from which you want to recover the lost data, because if it does not work well, you may not be able to get back the lost data even with another tool. That’s why, after Step 5 above” I mentioned the need to prepare a setup.
Preparing Setup for testing the Best Data Recovery Software
- Move the free trial versions of the tool on any other computer. Note that this PC should not be the one from which you need to perform the actual data recovery.
- Now install the first trial version.
- After this, delete some files, folders, etc. using the SHIFT + Del key. This key deletes the data without moving it first to the Recycle Bin folder. You can also format a partition to perform the recovery.
Testing and Finding the Best Software to Recover the Lost Data
- Once the deletion process is completed, launch the free trial version.
- Browse the hard disk partition from which you have deleted the data. If you have formatted a partition, select that.
- Start the scanning process.
- Now, stay relaxed and do whatever you want to do because this process will take some time depending on the amount of the data to be recovered.
- After the scanning process has been completed, you will see a list of the data recovered from the selected hard disk partition.
- Analyze that data based on the percentage of recovery, quality, etc.
- If you find that more than 60-70% recovery has been done and the quality is good as well, you can purchase a license key for this Data Recovery software. If the percentage of recovery is less than 60% or the quality is not good, you can uninstall this trial version and repeat the above process once again until you find the best software to recover the lost data.
- After you have come across the best software, install its licensed version on the PC where you want to perform the recovery and run it.
CautionPlease note that in the case of severe corruption, the percentage of data recovery can be less than 60%, but in such cases, few software often provide raw recovery. You may want to go ahead with that solution as well.
The process demonstrated above may consume substantial time, but at the end, you will have one of the best Data Recovery software that you will feel proud to recommend to others as well. However, if you do not have time for the testing, you may straight forward want to go for a well-known solution.
This article has been written by Deepak Gupta. He loves writing on technical topics such as Data recovery, apps, product descriptions, Stellar Coupon, Data Recovery Coupons, and so on. You may contact him if you are looking for technical writing services.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/expert/D_K_Gupta/381400